Shopping for a photographer is not only one of the biggest decisions you will for your wedding day but it will also be pretty much all you will have left after your wedding day. With over 20 years of experience in wedding photography my goal is too give you the tools you will need to make a better choice when it comes to who captures your wedding day.
1. Meet your photographer(not studio) before you book and make sure his or her name is in the contract.
2. View at least 2 full weddings of the photographer that you are considering, this way not only can you get an idea of what they take on the wedding day but also their style.
3. Are they insured? do they have both equipment and personel for back-up
4. Experience- Its your wedding day and having someone that has experience will not only make the images better but will also make the day better!
5. What's included and when do we get it? Do we get a disk? do we have copyright? when do we get it.
6. Personality- you will be working with this person all day so make sure you fell comfortable with them and once again it will make your day a much happier one!
These are just a few questions that should be asked, there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to your wedding day. If you have questions don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more than to assist!
Questions? Contact me today!